2020 - 9 Day Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Authentic Local Experiences
- Spend a day exploring Achill Island, with its soaring cliffs, windswept beaches, rich heritage and deserted boglands.
- Get a taste of the Sligo Food Trail with a foraging adventure, followed by a tasting of the wild edibles you find.
- 8 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L) and 6 dinners (D) including Abbey Tavern traditional Irish dinner and show.
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Shannon Arrival & Cliffs of Moher|
|2||Connemara & Galway|
|3||Achill Island & Westport House|
|4||Foraging Adventure & Stranorlar|
|5||Grand Atlantic Drive & Glenveagh Castle|
|6||Giant’s Causeway & Nine Glens of Antrim|
|7||Belfast Panoramic Tour & Titanic Belfast|
|8||Dublin Tour & Abbey Tavern|
|9||Tour Ends in Dublin|